- Arrive Munich – The Bavarian capital
Meet the chauffeur at Munich airport who will wait for you at Arrivals. Get transfer to your hotel, Check in and relax. We start the tour with Munich city Orientation
Immerse yourself in the Bavarian heritage of Munich. Enjoy an orientation tour of the city's landmarks, including Odeonsplatz and Marienplatz, famous for its Glockenspiel. Explore Baroque palaces and vibrant markets, then embrace the Bavarian region's rich beer brewing heritage at Hofbräuhaus am Platzl.
- City Tour of Munich – the city that hosts biggest folk festival – Ocktoberfest.
Start tour with visit to BMW Museum Tour & BMW Welt. Explore BMW motorcycles and cars ranging from vintage Rolls-Royces to classic MINIs, with a series of interactive exhibits detailing 90 years of automobile design.
You cannot miss Football while you are in Germany, get into the home stadium of most decorated Soccer Club – The Allianz Arena. In evening you will visit “The Dachau Memorial Site”
Munich (Germany) - Innsbruck (Austria)
- Check out from hotel. You will be taken to the to the land of fables and folklore. You will tread in the footsteps of shy King Ludwig II visiting his Neuschwanstein Castle. Later you continue through the magical countryside to the Austria. You will drive across the Austrian border and to Tyrol, arriving in its capital where we will embark on a short orientation tour that includes views of the Old Town, Hofburg Palace and the ornate Golden Roof. Spend your free time exploring Innsbruck's iconic sites and delving into fascinating Tyrol history and culture, or simply relax and admire this dazzling city with its magnificent Alpine backdrop.
Check in at hotel & relax back before you proceed for Tyrolean Evening with Dinner. This is a traditional Tyrolean cuisine before a lively national folklore show
- Witness Austrian Alps by Grand Alpine Tour.
A scenic train ride through the Tyrolean Alps takes you to the glamorous ski-resort of Seefeld. Enjoy a horse drawn carriage ride through spectacular scenery and taste some of the local schnapps. Later, we see the Olympic Ski Jump and marvel at the landscape of the beautiful Inn Valley as it stretches below the beautiful Alps.
You can also visit Wattens Immerse yourself in the beauty of Swarovski crystals during a visit to Swarovski Crustal Worlds in Wattens. Make your way through the Chambers of Wonder and discover the Crystal Cloud, a display of over 800,000 hand-mounted crystals. Walk through the Garden of the Giant to view the unique art installations.
Innsbruck (Austria) – Interlaken (Switzerland)
- Check out from hotel and meet Chauffer at hotel reception.
You will today travel to Interlaken in the heart of Switzerland, which lies in the shadows of the Jungfrau Mountain, stopping in the village of Brienz where we'll 'Dive Into Culture' and gain insights into the centuries-old tradition of wood carving for which this village is most famous. Spend some time on your own and enjoy superb views of the peaks of the Bernese Oberland.
Check in at hotel on arrival and relax.
- Today is day to scale Swiss Alps. Choose for any one of the tour.
Mt. Titlis Tour: Visit the winter wonderland of Mount Titlis with a round-trip ticket on the new cable car that transports you from Valley Station in Engelberg directly to the Stand station. From there, ride the world’s first revolving cable car, the TITLIS ROTAIR gondola, to the summit Station, enjoying panoramic views of the Swiss Alps along the way.
Mt. Jungfraujoch Tour: At 3453 meters Jungfraujoch Top of Europe is the best place in Europe to discover a world of snow and ice. The cogwheel railway travels to Europe’s highest railway station every day of the year.
Lucerne Orientation Tour: Snow-capped peaks surround you as you wander through the medieval streets of Lucerne on an orientation walk. Visit the poignant Lion Monument and wooden Chapel Bridge
Mount Stanserhorn And Lake Cruise: Take a scenic cruise with us across Lake Lucerne to Stans, and one of Switzerland's oldest mountain railways.
Swiss Folklore Evening And Dinner
Enjoy a tasty Swiss meal, including the famous Swiss cheese fondue. While enjoying dinner, you can also join in a lively folklore show which includes yodelling, flag-throwing and Alpine horn-blowing. Two complementary drinks are also included.
- Enjoy the hospitality through the first class Golden Pass Ticket for train to Montreaux.
Visit to Chaplin World Vevey
You will visit the Charlie Chaplin museum, set on the banks of the lake Geneva on his former estate, Manoir de Ban.
Enjoy journey back to Interlaken by van
Interlaken (Switzerland) – Paris (France)
- Check out & Chauffeur will drive you to Paris
Paris is yours to explore in your own way. Check in to your centrally located hotel and spend the evening getting to know your surrounds. Lido De Paris
With a history dating back to the 1940s Lido de Paris is one of Paris’ most famous and celebrated cabarets. The legendary show is a feast for the senses, with mesmerizing choreography, dazzling costumes, a medley of foot-stomping show tunes, the famous Bluebell Girls—and, in true French fashion, Champagne.
- Join a Local Guide this morning for a guided tour along the grand Champs Élysées and Place de la Concorde. Visit the world-famous Notre Dame Cathedral and enjoy a stroll through the Latin Quarter. Later visit the Eiffel Tower (02nd level).
Seine Cruise And Paris Illuminations
Paris at night is a city transformed. Enjoy this superb 'City of Light' on a leisurely cruise along the River Seine. Afterwards, as we drive through this amazing city, we’ll stop at some vantage points for you to capture the fascinating selfies on your mobile phone.
- Opt for any of the activity for today
Disney Land / Palace of Versailles
Book this Disneyland Paris Ticket, a 1-Day 2-Park pass, and enjoy the flexibility to hop between two fantastic parks as often as you like: Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios®.
In Disneyland® Park, find thrills such as Space Mountain: Mission 2 and kid-friendly adventures for the whole family or
Palace of Versailles
Built for the Sun King, Louis XIV, the Palace of Versailles was the envy of every European ruler. Your Local Specialist will take you through the State apartments and famous Hall of Mirrors, with free time to stroll the symmetrical tree-lined gardens.
Paris (France) – Brussels (Belgium) – Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- Check out & Chauffeur will drive you to Amsterdam. Enroute we visit Brussels as well.
On arrival in Brussels, See the city’s must-see sights and cultural delights in sightseeing tour. Absorb highlights of the city like Grand Place, the European Parliament, the Mannenkenpis.
Arrive at the magical city of Amsterdam in evening, whose labyrinthine canals and vibrant squares will have an opportunity to explore on your own.
- Meet Chauffer at hotel reception in morning and start your exploration of Amsterdam City.
Amsterdam Tour: Explore Amsterdam's historic city centre this morning and enjoy a Small Group Sightseeing tour of the Rijksmuseum with a Local Specialist. Absorb the UNESCO world heritage canal-fronts of Amsterdam on a leisurely 75-mins sightseeing cruise. Drift by top Amsterdam attractions such as the Anne Frank House and City Hall, and drink in the gabled townhouses, bridges and leafy canal sides from the peaceful vantage point of the water. A relaxing way to get to know the pretty Dutch capital for first-time visitors.
See ZaanseSchans, Volendam, and Marken on a half-day windmill tour. Visit a cheese factory to sample local dairy products, admire a classic line-up of authentic windmills, and watch a shoemaker fashion wooden clogs using traditional methods.
Amsterdam (Netherlands) Delft, The Hague and Madurodam
- Venture into 5 hour tour to two prominent dutch cities, Delft and The Hague. Tour the Royal Delft, where the Netherlands’ famous Delft pottery is made, and enjoy free time to explore the historic city center. Take a tour by coach of The Hague, the seat of the Dutch Parliament and home to the International Court of Justice used by the UN.
Finally, see famous Dutch landmarks on a smaller scale at the Madurodam miniature park.
Amsterdam (Netherlands) - India
- Meet the Chauffer at hotel who will transfer you to Schipol Airport.