COCHIN – MUNNAR (APPROX .127 KM // 4 HRS)
- Our friendly representative welcomes you at Cochin Airport or Railway Station and transfer to Munnar,
which is called as “Nature Lover’s Paradise” and is at 1800mts above the sea level. On the way to Munnar
visit Cheyappara waterfalls and Valara Waterfalls. Visit the plush tea gardens, experience this vast
plantation area around the slopes of the hills. The scenery is simply stunning and mesmerizing. The view
of the clouds descending into the mountains is a pleasure to watch. “Check into hotel / resort. Dinner
and overnight stay.
- After breakfast proceed for Munnar sightseeing, visit Mattupetty Dam, Kundala dam, Eco point, another
serene and tranquil spot. This is a must visit place for someone who wants a moment to admire the
scenes around and wants to have some fun along the way, echoing his or her voice. Then visit the Tea
Museum. Dinner and overnight stay.
MUNNAR TO THEKKADY (APPROX .90 KM // 3-4 HRS)
- The scenic drive from Munnar will take you to Thekkady, the home of the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary.
Thekkady is India’s largest wildlife sanctuary is a dream destination for any tourist visiting Kerala. Spice
plantation tour covering tea, coffee, pepper and cardamom plantations. Have an amazing boat ride in
Periyar Lake which flows through the Periyar Tiger Reserve. You will have chance to watch the wild
animals like Elephant, Bison, Sambar, Deer etc. are roaming both shores. Evening visits the local spice
market for garden fresh spices. Check into your hotel. Later proceed for boat ride on the Periyar lake.
Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
THEKKADY – ALLEPPEY/KUMARAKOM (APPROX .140 KM // 4.5 HRS)
- Enjoy breakfast, Check-out and embark on drive to Kumarakom’s/Alleppey. A quite town located on the
bank of the Vembanad Lake is a must see on any travellers list to Kerala. After a scenic drive from
Munnar, arrive Alleppey/Kumarakom’s - which has an immense natural beauty, also known as the “Venice
of the East”. It is famous for the back waters, boat races, houseboat holidays, beaches, marine products
and coir products. Check in to the Hotel/ Houseboat. Evening time enjoy the backwater of Alleppey,
Shikara boat cruise is advisable for the guest who are staying in hotel in alleppey to enjoy the Backwater.
Dinner & overnight stay at Alleppey.
ALLEPPEY – KOVALAM (APPROX .162 KM // 4-5 HRS)
- After breakfast proceed to Kovalam. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. This beach town ranked high
among international tourists is an ideal destination to feel the tropical sun and to feel contented about
the golden suntan. Kovalam is a beautiful place to explore its beaches with scenic shores and a beautiful
coastline. Water enthusiasts have a lot of beach activities to indulge in like – kayaking, swimming, surfing
and skiing. Dinner & overnight stay at Kovalam
KOVALAM - TRIVANDRUM SIGHTSEEING
- After breakfast proceed to Trivandrum sightseeing, Visit Padmanabha swami Temple, Museum, Zoo, Art
Gallery. Dinner & overnight stay at Kovalam (Optional excursion to Kanyakumari on Extra Cost)
- After breakfast proceed to Trivandrum airport / railway station and depart. Travel back to your home
with wonderful memories of amazing experience in Kerala.